- °1 (46 ounce) banana pudding mix (not instant)
- °Milk required on the pudding box
- °1 liter heavy whipping cream
- °1/4 cup powdered sugar
- °3 bananas, barely ripe or slightly underripe, thinly sliced
- °1 box of mini wafer nella
Preparing banana pudding accorde to pack directions. Placing in refrigerator for 4 h or to firm.
Once the pudding is set, use a hand mixer or hand mixer to whip up heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add powdered sugar and stir together with a large spoon.
Sweetly fold whip cream to banana pudding.
Use individual clear serving cups, cups, or jars to layer the pudding/whipped cream mixture 1/3 full, then add 5 small chips, then 5 thin banana slices, and fill the top with more pudding/whipped cream mixture.
Cover ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve, at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Just before serving, garnish with some wafer crumbs, a few slices of banana, and put a wafer in the pudding.