All women would like to have big and strong nails because the big nails help to make it look great the manicure that we constantly do when we want to impress others.
- However, not all of us have the big nails that we want because the growth of the nails is slow and many times we are broken in the way since many we have a fragile nail.
- Having strong and long nails are the desire of all women who must be every week touching up their acrylic in the aesthetic centers.
- However, this is not impossible.
- Our nails contain a kind of protein called keratin. And our toenails are the ones that usually grow faster compared to our fingernail.
- Many aspects can cause a slow growth of the nails for example medicines, some hormonal modifications, nutritional health problems.
- Then in today’s article, we have decided to share some remedies that will help you to accelerate the growth of nails. One of the ingredients is garlic.
- This is considered one of the best-recognized home remedies with regard to accelerated nail growth.
- This protects our own nails against any contamination as it is an antifungal as well as antibacterial attributes.
- The use of a strengthener is essential to solve the problem of weak nails.
- Although there are special products to harden them, we are going to propose a very simple and economical remedy for you to create your own nail hardener.
- For the next treatment, you will need vitamin E capsules sold in pharmacies and ingredients as simple as lemon and garlic.
- The advantage of this home hardener above commercial is that it contains a higher concentration of vitamins and minerals rather than aggressive chemicals.
- Garlic has sulfurous substances that penetrate easily, strengthening the whole structure of the nail.
- In addition, vitamin E provides moisturization, stimulates its growth and decreases the weakening.
- In addition, we add a little lemon to diminish the spots, the yellow color, and possible fungi.
NATURAL METHODS TO GROW NAILS
-A transparent nail polish
-3 cloves garlic, peeled
-20 drops of lemon juice.
-1 capsule of vitamin E
PREPARATION AND USE:
- The first step in the preparation of this hardener will be to soak the 3 cloves of garlic in hot water for about 15 minutes and crush them until you get a paste.
- Then pour the pasta along with the contents of the vitamin E capsule in the enamel, add also about 20 drops of lemon and stir well for a few seconds, until everything is well mixed.
- Let it macerate from day to day and ready.
- Apply a small amount of enamel on weak nails and let it dry thoroughly.
- Repeat its use every day.
- Once a thin layer is formed, remove it with a little remove enamel and repeat its application with the fresh product.
- The treatment should last at least a month to obtain favorable results.