The combination of exercise and a healthy diet is the most effective way to get rid of unwanted pounds. Thinking that the weight will magically fall off doesn’t get you anywhere. That being said, there are natural ingredients that can accelerate the weight loss process.
Lucky for you, we came across an awesome recipe that can help you detox the body and shed unwanted pounds. Before we give you the recipe, we are going to tell you why these ingredients are so magical.
Cinnamon is rich in essential minerals, like calcium and manganese, which you need every day. Because cinnamon helps regulate the amount of blood sugar you have in your blood after a meal, it helps on your weight loss quest. Cinnamon won’t magically drop pounds for you, but it can help if you’re eating healthy and exercising. It also improves digestion, so everything is functioning well on the inside.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
This can help alkalize the body, improve skin conditions, and it stabilizes blood sugar levels. If your blood sugar levels constantly spike, then you most likely will binge-eat or snack on unhealthy things. Maintaining even blood sugar levels can help you avoid cravings, which will help you lose weight. Adding a spoonful of this to your water is greatly beneficial.
Much like apple cider vinegar, lemon juice alkalizes the body and supports the immune system. Its high vitamin C content is great for improving digestion and fighting free radicals in the body. You can add lemon juice to your water throughout the day or you can use it in the recipe below.
- 2 teaspoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup hot water
- Add the apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon to the cup of hot water. Stir well because the cinnamon likes to settle on the bottom.
- Drink this in the morning before breakfast and drink another cup before you go to bed. You’ll have the best results if you consume this as such.