Do you want to blast the fat off your belly and get these six-pack abs of your dreams? Of course, you want it, but you are in an endless search for exercises that will be able to give you all this, right? What if we tell you that we found what you have been looking for for so long?
Well, ladies, we are glad to present you with a list of breathing exercises that will help you get flatter abs. Correct breathing is the greatest thing. It can help you get rid of a number of diseases, rejuvenate, improve your mental activity and your willpower, and also strengthen your muscles as well as abdominal muscles. Strengthening the muscles through breathing exercises is quite possible!
If you want to have a healthy core with a slim waistline, you need to stop focusing on the visible six-pack muscles and instead develop your innermost abs first. And these breathing exercises are exactly what you need to cope with this task and realize your dreams. Doing these exercises 3 times a week, you will burn fat from the inside out and get flatter abs in no time. We assure you that by adding these breathing exercises to your workout routine, you will be amazed at the results!
#1. Belly and Chest Breathing
– Take 5 slow breaths over the course of about minute. Concentrate on inflating abdomen and feeling belly press into the prop.
– For next 5 breaths, inhale until full, then hold, stiffening all muscles of the abdomen at once, as if bracing against prop. Hold the breath for 3 seconds, then slowly exhale.
– Finally, breathing as in step 2, roll gently from side to side, massaging the abdomen. Continue for a minute.
#2. Bridge With Diaphragm Vacuum
– Lie on back with knees bent and feet hip-width apart.
– While inhaling, slowly lift hips into a bridge and extend arms overhead.
– While exhaling fully, let abdominal muscles go slack, then broaden ribs (you’ll feel diaphragm move and your core hollowing). Then lower hips to the floor and bring arms back to sides. Repeat 10 times.
#3. Diaphragm Vacuum on Knees
– Sit on heels and lean forward with hands-on knees, arms straight.
– Take a complete breath, then empty lungs and torso of air.
– Once empty of air, lean into hands, lower chin, and spread ribs apart so the belly is sucked in and up.
– Hold 10 to 30 seconds. Repeat 4 more times.
#4. Leg Lift
– Lie on back on yoga mat, extend arms overhead, and hold on to sides of mat as if trying to pull it apart.
– Stretch left leg straight toward ceiling and hover right leg above floor. Hold for 30 seconds, breathing into belly and rib cage.
– Concentrate on keeping spine in its natural shape. Relax, then repeat on other side.
#5. The Perfect Plank
– With feet hip-width apart and shoulders stacked above wrists, hold a plank position, trying to broaden shoulder blades across back.
– Engage entire core, creating tension throughout trunk so spine is unmoving.
– At the same time, breathe into belly and rib cage, feeling the movement of respiratory muscles without allowing shape of plank to change.
– Hold for 30 seconds to minute, then rest 30 seconds. Repeat 2 more times.
BetterMe App helps you increase your self-esteem and achieve your personal goals by opening the doors to the world of fitness and healthy lifestyle. Try it now to see the best version of yourself as soon as possible.