It is impossible to slim down without an effective, balanced diet plan. However, if you want to get in shape in one month, you should find a motivation to change your eating habits.
We would like to show you an amazing one-month diet plan, which can help you slim down easily without starving. If you will complement this healthy diet plan with a regular workout routine, you will be able to sculpt healthy, slim body in one month.
We suggest you several options for your snack, breakfast, lunch and dinner and you are allowed to choose what to eat from the list below. In order to obtain your weight loss goals, all you need to do is to strictly adhere to this diet plan. Are you interested? Scroll down to see this diet plan.
One-month diet plan
When you wake up in the morning, you should start your day with two glasses of warm water. It will help you detoxify your body and improve metabolism.
Half an hour later you should drink a detoxifying beverage. Morning detox drinks are beneficial for your weight loss, as they improve your digestion and accelerate fat burn. There are several options:
Mix one spoon of honey with freshly squeezed lemon juice and a glass of warm water.
ACV detox drink
Mix one spoon of apple cider vinegar with half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a glass of warm water.
Blend one cucumber with mint leaves and mix it with ginger powder, half a teaspoon of sea salt and water.
– oatmeal with honey, mango and coconut.
– a glass of coconut juice with oatmeal cookies.
– oatmeal with peanut butter and dried fruits.
– pineapple, spinach smoothie.
– scrambled eggs with herbs and tomatoes.
– brown rice with baked chicken breast.
– Korean grilled mackerel.
– zucchini noodles with tuna.
– broccoli pasta salad with eggs.
– lentil rice salad with beetroot and feta dressing.
– half an avocado with tomatoes and cucumbers.
– cottage cheese with roseberries.
– chicken and broccoli soup.
– grilled salmon with vegetable carry.
– red lentil soup.
– two boiled eggs.
– a handful of almonds.
– one green apple.
– a handful of dried dates.
– a glass of orange juice.
– a protein bar.
– steamed Brussels sprouts with hummus.
– one orange.
– one cup of chopped papaya.
Make sure you drink a glass of warm water before bed, as it is beneficial for your weight loss.