Would you like to save some money and make your own laundry soap? You can certainly do it at home and only for under 1 dollar a Gallon.
Why still buying a laundry soap if it is too much for your budget? You can make it by yourself by using the recipe given below.
It has only three ingredients and it makes 3 gallons at a time, so you’ll be using it for a long time.
Washing your clothes with this soap will make them much cleaner than before. What are the ingredients? Washing soda, borax and a bar of Fels Naptha soap.
- 1/2 cup of Washing Soda
- 1/2 cup of 20 Mule Team Borax
- 1/3 bar of Fels Naptha soap that has been grated.
1. In 3 cups of water , on medium heat, melt the Fels Naptha soap. This mixture shouldn’t be boiled because it will bubble over as a result.
2. Add the borax and the washing soda after the Fels is melted until it dissolves. It would only take 1 or two minutes to do this
3. Put the soap mixture into a bucket , stir good and let it stand for 24 hours.
4.After this period of time stir again and you can put the soap into another container
5.Your own laundry soap is ready to use
Other included sources:www.healthyfoodhouse.com