To get rid of the fat in the area of the abdomen can be quite a challenge, also the fat in this area is very hard to control. In order to get rid of the fat in this area, you must exercise regularly, and be on a very healthy diet at the same time.
The fat in the abdominal area is also called visceral fat, and this type of fat is increasing the risk of a heart disease and type 2 diabetes, and many other health problems and issues.
In this article we will give you 7 exercises that should be performed in the morning, in order to get rid of this type of fat, the results are visible after a quick period:
1. Forward Bend
Stand tall with your feet together and completely straight, then slowly bend down, and try to reach to your feet with your hands. Do 10 repetitions.
2. Side Bends
Stand tall with your hands in the air, you might as well hold a dumbbell in each hand, then bend to the sides. Once you reached the maximum on one side, hold that body position for a couple of seconds, then go on the other side. Do 10 repetitions.
3. V — Ups
Lay down on the ground, make sure your arms are extended behind your head, also stretch your legs and make sure your feet are together pointing upwards. Then keep your legs straight and raise them in the air, and lift your upper body in the air as well in order to touch your hands with your feet, don’t bend your legs in the knees. Once you’ve touched them, hold the body position for a few seconds.
4. Mountain Climber
Go down in a push-up position, and then bring one knee to your chest, then the other one, and do that motion faster by jumping a little bit.
5. Plank Knee to Elbow
Go down in a plank position, face the ground and keep your back and legs completely straight and aligned, and make sure to tighten your core. Then bring one knee towards the opposite elbow, hold that position for a few seconds and go back in the starting position. DO 10 reps on each side.
Lay on the ground on a yoga mat, put your hands behind your head and hold them together, then you should raise your legs to make a 90 degree angle. Then start moving the legs like you are riding a bike by rotating the upper body, and make sure to touch the knee with the opposite elbow.
Go down in a push up position, bend your elbows and hold yourself on them, and keep your legs and back completely straight and aligned, hold that position as much as you can.
You can boost the fat burning process with these simple tips below:
- Don’t consume sugary drinks and avoid as much as possible.
- Avoid stress.
- Do not consume alcohol at all.
- Eat more foods that are high in soluble fiber.
- Eat more fatty fish.
- Consume foods that are high in probiotics, or take probiotic supplements.
- Make sure you sleep good at night and you rest well.
- Make sure you limit the carb supplies, especially if they are refined carbs.
- Avoid beverages that contain sugar.
- Make sure your diet contains foods that are rich in protein.
- Use apple cider vinegar, it has many weight losing benefits.
- Avoid foods that are rich in trans fat.
- Eliminate the cooking fats, and use coconut oil instead.
- Start consuming green tea on daily basis.
- Avoid fruit juices or at least limit their intake.
- Give the intermittent fasting a try.
- Lift weights.